Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013

50 double under buy in

21-15-9
deadlifts 185/135
box jumps 24/20

50 double under buy out


Time:  6:18 (With DL of 115 lbs.)
The DU didn't count with the time so I did 300 singles when I got home since the space at the gym was a little crammed today.

FOOD:
Breakfast - Strawberry Greek yogurt
Lunch - Smoked Turkey sandwich on round grain bread, Babybel mini cheese wheel
Snack - 2 choco banana slices, 1c. almond milk & 1 slice banana bread
Dinner - Crockpot Fiesta (aka chicken burrito)  I can't remember where I got this recipe, and there are no pictures to follow, but it is a super yummy, family favorite.
     4-6 chicken breasts
     1 can RoTel (I use mild)
     1 pkg. taco seasoning
     1 can cream of chicken soup
     1 1/2 c. shredded cheese.
Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4.  Shred chicken with fork after it has cooked and serve on a totilla with shredded lettuce and ranch (if desired)
"Dessert" - strawberries & watermelon and a slice of banana bread (apparently I am a sucker for anything with bananas!)
Water - 9 c.



No comments:

Post a Comment