Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Here we go...

15 KB Swings (25 lbs)
30 sit ups
 400 m run

3 rounds

Breakfast - Blueberry Greek Yogurt
Snack - (2) Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits & about 10 cashews
Lunch - leftover vegetable soup from dinner & 1 choco covered walnut (that has left me craving more chocolate!)

Snack - (2) Riesens, Chocolate Premier Protein Shake, handful of pb chips
Dinner -
Water - 6 c
*Oh did I mention I "started" today?  Too much info I know, but that might explain the headache and STRONG cravings for chocolate!

Measurements:
Bicep:  9 3/4"  (same)
Chest:  31 1/2"  (1/2")
Waist:  26"  (1")
Hips:  34 3/4"  (3 3/4")
Thigh:  20"  (3/4")
Calf:  13 1/4"  (1/4")

*I wanted to take my measurements to compare where I was at the end of the 6 week challenge I did before.  I knew that I hadn't gained everything back, but yet I could feel that my body had changed some from before.  So there it is...the evidence I needed.  I always knew I gained weight in my butt first, but there's the proof! 6 1/4" total inches gained back!!  YIKES!  Time to get serious about food again.


No comments:

Post a Comment