Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015

NEW YEAR...OLD PLAN...

I think the fact the I stopped writing here for a while, left me unaccountable in many ways.  I have continued to work out in some way or another, whether is be running, the upstairs weight room, which means weight machines and bike, or xfit.  With the exception of the past 2 weeks (Christmas break), I would say that I have remained faithful to working out.  My eating on the other hand...not as faithful as I once was and that is the "old plan" that I am going to strive to get back.  I'm not sure why this break has been so difficult for me, but I realize that I do better when I have structure in my life.  On Monday, our school district is beginning an 8 week wellness challenge.  The challenge is focused on exercising and logging the minutes exercised within that 8 week period.  That part is fine.  In fact, I don't consider that to be a challenge since that is already part of who I am and what I do on a regular basis.  With that being said, my 8 week challenge is to get back to being strict and on track with my eating habits.  Beginning Monday, I am going to take my measurements and begin being accountable for what I eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment