Monday, August 22, 2022

August 22, 2022

 Today was a measurement/weigh in day! It’s funny, I woke up on Friday morning seeing that I’d lost 2 pounds this week and was super excited. I wasn’t terrible with my eating over the weekend, yet when I weighed in this morning I had gained weight. Why does the scale have to be so frustrating? I have lost a total of 5.25” since the first of the month so I’m choosing the celebrate that! I’ve felt kind of crappy since last night - SUPER bloated, congested last night but not today, “eye” headache and dizzy. The bloated feeling has just about killed me though! It’s so miserable! Hopefully this feeling will pass soon! 🤞🏼

4 rounds -

400m run

10 bench press

14 box jumps

10 push ups (knees)

10 leg lifts

10 weighted Bulgarian splits (20lb DB)


Pre-workout snack - mini Rice Krispie treat (45 cal)

Breakfast - chocolate protein shake with collagen 

Snack - banana

Lunch - BBQ Ranch salad kit (1/2 bag) & 1 tootsie roll

Snack - coconut butter granola bar 

Dinner - 2 hotdogs without buns (dipped in chick-fil-a sauce, roll with butter 

Snack - go-dough, 10 PB M&Ms, healthy choice fudge bar (100calories)


Water - 84 oz

Essential Amino drink (12 oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment