Saturday, January 7, 2023

January 7, 2023

 The challenge encouraged us to do something for ourselves today so I went πŸ‚ snowboarding πŸ‚ with my sister and her family. It was SO much fun and burned a lot of calories! (1,500+) πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Today I encourage you to get out and do something for you!!
Plan 5 minutes or maybe 5 hours (wouldn't that be great) doing something that you love.

If we don't intentionally CREATE time for ourselves it will never happen.

You are important so taking care of yourself is important!

Here are some of my favorite activities to do for myself:
-Quick walk by myself with podcast or music playing (I do this every Sunday morning)
-Reading (me and my kindle are best friends. Currently reading the Ember in Ashes series and it's amazing!! Give me all the fiction novels)
-Surfing
-Snowboarding ✅πŸ˜‰
-Coloring (have you ever tried an adult coloring book? its amazing!!)
-Art or craft
-Sitting by yourself for 5 minutes without anyone touching you or talking to you (moms with kids how nice does this sound?)
-Meditation
-Swimming
-Journaling
The list goes on and on!
Be sure to hop on Facebook and let me know what you're doing today for YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment