Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 19, 2023

4 rounds - 

25 sit ups 

5 man makers (10ths DB)

10 plate to overhead (25lbs)

10 Bulgarian split squats (20lbs)


Then 3 rounds -

25 Oblique twists (20lbs)

Bench press (45lbs) - fast reps 


MAMELE MESSAGE:

“Don’t prepare for your strengths, prepare for your weaknesses”


I recently heard this and loved it! Yes, appreciate what you’re good at and what’s easy for you, but if you want to be successful prepare for your weaknesses! I truly feel like we can do this physically and mentally. 

Prior to going into any situation that I know might have options that will move me away from my goal, I like to mentally decide and commit before hand what I want to do and/or accomplish and I think of the feeling I want to have after the situation. 

It definitely helps. 

Write down what you feel your weaknesses are. 

How can you set yourself up to combat and improve those weaknesses?


Intention brings success.


I hope you’re having an incredible day today. I’m so grateful to have you here. 

Can you believe we are almost HALFWAY through the challenge?!!

We’ve got this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment