Tuesday, January 3, 2023

January 3, 2023

 Completed the baseline challenge: 

5x:

15 air squats

10 push ups (knees)

5 burpees 

Time: 8:48 (I anticipate a much faster time at the end of the challenge when my cough is (hopefully) gone! 


Following the baseline I did 2 rounds…

20 oblique twists (20lb BD)

10 leg lifts

100 crunches

Run 400 m


Unfortunately, today was my first day back to work since Christmas break which meant SITTING in a training ALL DAY! πŸ˜© To top it off, there was a meeting held at my school after hours so I chose to stay at the school to work. As I sat down to my computer to begin working I checked my steps…close to 6,000. I knew my goal of hitting 10,000 steps wouldn’t happen unless I put in the time…and work so off I went! I paced the hall of my school for about 30 mins and was able to do it! πŸ™ŒπŸ» Here’s to chasing goals in 2023!


FOOD:

Rice Krispie mini 

Protein shake with collagen

Banana

Tangerine 

Jerky & cheese stick 

Coconut & marshmallow Built Puff bar 

1 c Dots home style pretzels 

Salad (lettuce, red bell pepper, hard boiled egg, chicken breast chunks (grilled), cheese crips, & ranch dressing)

1/2 c cottage cheese with rice cake chips 


DRINKS:

12 oz Diet Pepsi

Water - 80oz

No comments:

Post a Comment