Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

Chest - 31 1/4"  (down 3/4")
Waist - 27 1/2"
Hips - 37" (down 1/2")
Thigh - 21" (down 1/2")   
Calf - 13 1/2"

Weight - 132.8   (+ 3.8 lbs)...frosting will do that to a person!

TOTAL SO FAR:  1 3/4" lost and 2.1 lbs lost


Breakfast:  1/2 c. Acai juice and blueberry Activia yogurt
Snack:  Kellogg's pastry crisps (flat pop tarts) strawberry
Lunch:  ham & bean soup with 1 c. Asian chicken salad
Snack:  1/2 c. Acai juice and strawberry Activia yogurt
Dinner:  leftovers...2 pancakes with pb & syrup
*guilty...I had 3 vanilla wafer cookies and 1 fudge striped cookie for the 100th day of school. :(
I realize that I can't beat myself up over giving in and eating sugar occasionally.  I am not overweight and I know that, but that isn't the point of cutting sugar out.  For me, sugar makes me feel bloated, tired and overall unhealthy.  A little sugar isn't going to kill me.  I am happy to be more aware of it though.Water:  80 oz.

I walked on my treadmill tonight and here is my comparision against my Garmin Vivosmart that I got for Christmas and my treadmill's data...

Time - 63:09

Treadmill - 4.5 miles @ 4.3 pace                   
Fitness Tracker - 3.2 miles @ 3.0 pace, 214 calories burned

I haven't synced my steps to my actual pace yet so I need to do that so it can be more accurate!  Either way, I got in some extra burn today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment