Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21, 2016

After work I decided to jump on my treadmill and go for a walk...it's still a little too cold for me to want to go outside.  I turned on my TV in front of it and caught up on my DVR show, The Biggest Loser.  By the end I had walked at a 4.3 pace for over an hour and had gone 5 miles.  Wahoo!  The best news was my foot didn't bother me.  I'm trying to ease back into things to see how it feels.  Maybe 5 miles isn't easing though! :)
My total steps for the day was over 10 miles and close to 19,000 steps!

Breakfast:  Costco choco muffin
Lunch:  Santa Fe chicken salad
Dinner:  flatbread sandwich with mayo, mustard, shredded rotisserie chicken and salt & pepper
Snack:  choco & pb protein "shake" *
Water:  45 oz

*Recipe from WELLBEING WITH AVERY

Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie

  • Servings: 1
  • Time: 5 minutes
  • Difficulty: easy
What goes in the blender:
8-10 oz. of Unsweetened Almond Milk (or coconut milk)
1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Frozen Banana
3tbsp PB2
2-3 ice cubes
Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smoothie is of desired consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment