Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20, 2016

I think I may have a stress fracture on my left foot.  I'm not 100% sure, since I haven't had an MRI, but it has been bothering me for a while.  I didn't find myself exercising much in December so I didn't notice the pain then, but since I have started things back up in January, the pain has returned.  It is a dull, aching pain, but it is still there and noticeable enough to bother me.  I haven't worked out this week because of it.  Instead, I have been icing after work and taking it easy.
Yesterday I finally accepted the fact that my diet has gotten WAY off course!  That may account to why I put back on my weight from before the 6 week challenge?!?  Anyway, I need to recommit, especially if there's a chance I need to lay off the exercising!  .

Abs are made in the Kitchen:


Breakfast:  Activia blueberry yogurt
Snack:  Fiber One gingerbread bar
Lunch:  chicken salad sandwich on white bread with about 15 Veggie Straw Pringles
Snack:  Choco. slimfast drink and 2 pk. hard granola bars (oats & honey)
Dinner:  2 rolls with honey butter

Water:  60 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment