Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013

100 double unders 
50 hand stand push ups
40 toes to bar
30 shoulder to overhead 165/100
90 m walking lunges


Time:  18:45

* So here's what my workout really looked like:
300 singles
A total of about a 3 minute hold
20 toes to bar & 20 knees to elbow
30 SOH w/ 65 lbs.
90 m walking lunges

FOOD:
Let me start off by saying that my eating has been really bad lately (in comparison to how I have been doing in this challenge so far.)  The ME from 4 weeks ago...I'm still doing great and I can't get too hard on myself, but honestly there is ONE WEEK every month (if you know what I mean) where my brain takes over my stomach and I become a slave to food.  No joke...we are talking bloated, 5 pound weight gain, etc.  Thankfully I haven't gained 5 lbs. in the last few days, but I have been CRAVING the junk and the sugar!!  Today my kids wanted to have an ice cream cone after lunch...ICE CREAM!!  My all-time weakness!  So I pulled out the recipe below, which cut the calories and was just as good!

Breakfast - Blueberry Greek yogurt
Snack - 2 slices of banana bread (good or bad, the loaf is almost gone, thanks to me.  Time to find a new snack!)
Lunch - 1 pizza stick and 2 slices of turkey
Snack - Chocolate "Wanna-Be" Ice Cream *  I ate the "ice cream" plain.  You know, with a spoon.  Forget the graham crackers.  They looked great too, but I had to have a bite or 2 right then!  Next time I will have to try the inside with the graham crackers.
Dinner - I left at 4:30 to head to my son's basdeball game, followed my working in concessions so I didn't get home until almost 10:00.  By then I was too tired to eat so I ate only a jell-o and 1 1/2 graham crackers. It was more of a snack than dinner.
Water - 10 c.

* Chocolate "Wanna-Be" Ice Cream Sandwiches
Ingredients
  • Approximately 30 graham crackers, broken in half
  • Large box sugar free Instant Chocolate Pudding
  • 8 ounces sugar free or lite whipped topping*
  • Milk
  • Sprinkles and nuts, optional
Instructions
  1. Prepare pudding with milk, according to package directions. Whip in whipped topping and blend until smooth.
  2. Place a large dollop on a graham cracker and top with another. Dip each side into sprinkles or nuts if desired.
  3. Place in individual zipper seal sandwich bags and freeze until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment