Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

In honor of Michelle and Michael . . .

44 burpees
700 m run
2 rounds

Happy Birthday!


Time:  14:29

FOOD:
...I'm thinking since there are only 2 week left in my challenge, it is time to clean up with the eating.  I have done really well I feel, especially considering my ADDICTION TO SUGAR!  In the past 4 weeks, there have only been 4 cheat days.  I never thought I could do that, so I am proud of what I have been able to accomplish so far.  The last 2 days I slacked off a little, so it is time for me to {hopefully} refocus.  Here we go...

Breakfast - Peach Greek yogurt
Snack - 2 slices of...what else? banana bread, choco. protein shake, 1/4 of a bagel with cream cheese (finished off my daughter's breakfast.  Not all of this snack was at once...but with the cleaning I got done yesterday, it worked up an early appetite. 
Lunch - 1/2 turkey sandwich on flat grain bread, scoop of Asian Ramen salad 
Snack - Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Slushy *
Dinner - 1 burrito
Water - 10 c.

*Being that it is summer and my kids were snacking on Otter Pops and snow cones all day, I was in the mood for something to cool down with too.  I found this recipe and I thought I would give it a shot since it seemed like a healthier option.  It was {obviously} a little tart, but I really enjoyed it and I have more for later tomorrow.  
Servings:  2

Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Slushy
Ingredients
2 Cups of Ice
1 Packet of Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light
1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries

Directions:
Make packet of Crystal Light as instructed with water.
Pour ice, frozen raspberries and then crystal light drink into blender, blend and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment