Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 10, 2013

My Crossfit group is still making arrangements for where we can now meet and what we can do with the area we will have to work with.  This summer is bringing changes and challenges, however I am still finding ways to work out.  I need to start running again on my own, but for now I have been walking about 2 1/2 miles each morning with 3 friends of mine.  The Crossfit group met last night for a work out, but I had family over for dinner at the time they were meeting so I was unable to meet up with them.

Exercise:  Walked 2 1/2 miles towards Ox Valley (hills to climb :) )

FOOD:
Breakfast - Choco Protein Shake
Lunch - 1/2 turkey sandwich
Snack - 2 handfuls of tortilla chips with salsa
Dinner - hamburger (w/o bun), watermelon, dill pickle chips, corn
Water - 11 c.

No comments:

Post a Comment