Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 18, 2013

I skipped my usual morning walk because I had my yearly physical appointment this morning, where I had to go in fasting.  I don't do well without food (I'm going to be tested to see if I am possibly hypoglycemic) so I thought I would sleep in as long as I could so I wouldn't realize I was hungry.  My workout came in the evening instead.

FOOD:
Breakfast - 1 apple muffin
Lunch - dutch oven potatoes with ketchup
Snack - 1/2 a chocolate muffin
Dinner - chocolate protein shake and 1/2 an apple (1/2 because everyone stole my other half!)
Water - 10 c.

WOD:

Because the challenge ended, I needed to time myself for the mile to see how I (hopefully) improved.  The wind was super strong, so I am going to time myself again one of the these days to see how accurate it was, but I was able to complete my mile in 7:57...that's 40 seconds faster!  After my run I met up with the group for the WOD...

3 rounds:
20 pull ups (assist from the band)
Run 500m

Time:  9:45

No comments:

Post a Comment