Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013

FOOD:

Breakfast - peach Greek yogurt
Snack - Protein shake:  almond mild, choco powder, banana and ice
Lunch - Turkey sandwich
A couple hours after my sandwich, my in-laws came up for a visit and wanted to take us to the local burger joint.  I wasn't hungry so I snacked on a few onion rings and a few bites of my son's oreo shake.  My body was hating me for it!...Stomach ache!!  Plus, I felt SICK from the junk overload!
Water - 10 c.

Exercise:
2 1/2 mile morning walk

Evening WOD:

12 Min. AMRAP
25 sit ups
15 air squats
10 push ups

Rounds:  7 + 27 (25 sit ups & 2 air squats)

Rest 6 mins.

12 mins. AMRAP
200m. run
10 knees to elbow
10 squat thrust (burpee in slow motion is what it looked like)

Rounds:  5 + 8 (knees to elbow)  We stagger started so there wouldn't be a jam on the bars...my order was k2e, squat thrust, then run.

No comments:

Post a Comment