Monday, May 13, 2013

Challenge - End of Week 1

Today marks the end of week 1 and I have to confess I never thought in a million years I would actually be able to give up sugar for 1 week, but now I am determined to do it the whole way through!  I haven't given up sugar 100% since it is literally found in EVERYTHING!  However, I am not eating (or drinking) the sugary stuff.  In fact the only liquid I have had since beginning the challenge has been water, with the exception of my protein shakes, which are made with a cup of water!

My measurements after 1 week:
Thigh - 21 1/4" (down 1/4")
Calf - 13 1/2 " (down 1/4")
Chest - 32 1/2" (same...that's a bonus!)
Hips - 33 1/2" (same)
Waist - 27 3/4" (down 1")
Bicep - 10 1/2" (same)

Weight: 125 lbs. (down 5 lbs.)






No comments:

Post a Comment