Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015

Helen:

400m run
21 KB Swings ( 30 lb)
12 Pull ups (assisted)

3 rounds

I didn't make it to the gym on Thursday or Friday.  Thursday morning I took my husband to town to have his kidney stone blasted out and Friday morning I wasn't "feeling it"...although I laid in bed feeling the guilt for not going!

Cool Down:
10 tricep dips
50 sit ups
100 crunches
50 squats

Pre-Workout:  PB granola bar
Breakfast - Choco Premier Protein Shake
Snack - Fiber One strawberry streusel bar
Lunch - flat bread turkey sandwich with pepper cracked turkey, mayo and mustard on flat bread
Snack - handful of handmade granola
Dinner - healthy pizza or should I say...Pizzadilla - whole grain tortilla, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, orange bell peppers
Pizzadillas - healthy pizza option.
Idea found HERE
Dessert - (2) No Bake Energy Bites from Gimme Some Oven...seriously AMAZING!!
Water - 8 oz


No Bake Energy Bites -- these delicious bites are perfect for breakfast, snacking, even dessert! | gimmesomeoven.com #vegan

Today seemed like a great day for me and food.  Yummy and healthy.  I need to have more days like this!
Eat clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment