Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 16, 2015

DIRTY 30

30 lunges
30 thrusters (55 lbs)
30 HR Push ups
30 KB Swings (30 lbs)
30 sit ups
30 DU = 90 single Jump Rope
30 Box Jump

I did a killer workout on Monday, but in the last few days I haven't gone much.  Truthfully, I can't remember now if I went last Friday and if not, my excuse.  Yesterday I still had company from the long weekend.  We stayed up late talking on Monday night and since 2 people were crashed on my couch, I thought it might be rude to sneak out at 5:00 am and wake them up, plus I was tired!  I had good intention to go this morning, but once I realized I would be the ONLY one there, all my motivation went out the door and I went back to sleep!  Tomorrow though for sure! :)

Breakfast - flatbread toast with cinnamon and sugar cream cheese spread
Snack - pb granola bar
Lunch - flatbread pb&j, pumpkin spice fiber one bar
Snack - handful of chips with salsa/guacamole mix and handful of coconut cashews
Dinner - small bowl of soup (broccoli, noodle and cheese), about 5 cinnamon sugar pretzel bites
Water - 7c

No comments:

Post a Comment