Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20, 2014

10 Hang PC (65 lbs)
20 weighted sit ups (15 lbs)
10 pull ups (band assistant)
50 jump ropes

3 rounds

Time:  9:36

Afterwards, I decided to mess around and try using the 65 lbs to do movements I used to do.  I not only did 65 lbs for the hand pc today, but I also did a push press and thruster.  Looks like it's time to up my game.

Breakfast - toast (wheat flat bread) with strawberry jam
Snack - fruit leather
Lunch - pb & j on wheat flat bread
Snack - choco bananas, fruit chiller
Dinner - cinnamon toast on a bagel (This was an impulse move.  I have been craving this for days, and finally gave in!)
Geez!  What a rough day with the carbs!!  Talk about needing some protein added to my diet.  At least by charting what I eat, I can get a clearer view of what needs to change!!

Water - 7 c

No comments:

Post a Comment