Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014

My sister came for a visit over the weekend and we got to talking about our upcoming Spring Breaks.  She is going to Australia and my family is going to Florida, but swimsuit destinations...YIKES!!  I told her that we should do a 6 week challenge so we wold both be in tip-top swimsuit shape!  If nothing else, I am going to food journal again so I feel more accountable for what I'm putting in my body.  Here we go...

Breakfast - 2 slices banana bread
Lunch - 2 slices of turkey and 1/2 c. mashed potatoes (leftovers)
Snack - granola bar, fruit leather, 3 choco covered banana slices
Dinner - 1 slice cheese pizza, 1 sm. cheese bread, cucumbers, cauliflower, and dill pickles, and yes...
Dessert - strawberry shortcake

Water - 10 c.

*Since it was a holiday and my neice's 2nd birthday, we combined the 2 and had a family dinner. Little did I know that on day 1 of my new challenge, they would be serving pizza!  I guess day one can be chalked up to as a cheat day! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment