Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

“The Bear Complex”

5 Rounds of 7 sets of:

1 Power Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Push Press
1 Back Squat
1 Push Press

Each combination of the five movements is considered one repetition.  You will complete 7 repetitions per round.  Increase weight for each of the five rounds.  This is not a timed workout, the objective is maximum weight.  Rest as needed between rounds, but the barbell cannot be released during the seven repetitions within the round.


Today I didn't feel like pushing myself too hard, not that I could have much harder...
Round 1:  45 lbs.
Round 2:  50 lbs.
Round 3:  52.5 lbs.
Round 4:  55 lbs.
Round 5:  60 lbs.
Now looking at things, I wish I would have increased by 5 lbs. each round.  Oh well...there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment