Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015

This morning I got up, got dressed and headed over to the gym as usual, perhaps with a little less rest and enthusiasm.  You see, if you haven't noticed the cycle by now, whenever I start, this happens to me!  At least I was up and moving.  When I reached the gym, nobody else showed up, which is sometimes fine and I find the strength from within, but today...nothing, nada, zilch!  I was just deciding to just turn to running for the day when my husband and 2 co-workers found me and began a conversation.  In other words...my work out this morning was running all right...my mouth!

Pre-Workout:  granola bar
Breakfast - choco protein shake
Lunch - pb&j on flat bread
Snack - small cinnamon roll from the school and when I got home, a salad with Olive Garden salad dressing 2 Hershey miniature milk chocolate bars (equiv. 2 squares off a regular bar)
Dinner - 5 cheese sticks with marinara for dipping sauce and 1 jalapeno popper
Water - 7c.

No comments:

Post a Comment