Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015


20 KB Snatch (20 lb)
30 sit ups
10 pull ups
100 jump ropes

3 rounds

Last week was our spring break.  I actually did this work out plus a little running at the end on Monday.  On Tuesday, I took the kids swimming and hiking ALL day!!  For the rest of the week, well let's just say I enjoyed my break!  It was nice to sleep in a little, play and just enjoy some time off from work to spend with the family.  With that being said, I am excited to get back to a routine again, at least for 10 more weeks, but who's counting!?!

Pre-Workout:  granola bar
Breakfast - 1 packet apple cinnamon oatmeal, made with water
Snack - 1 pkg fruit snacks
Lunch - flatbread pb&j and grapefruit
Snack - PB & Choco shake*
Dinner - 1/2 BLT and 1/2 Ulimate - (Ultimate - grilled cheese with 11/2 slice of bacon, ham and avocado)
Snack - Handful of chips with salsa or avocado slices
Water - 6 c.

*PB & Choco "shake"
THE BEST SHAKE FOR ONLY 135 CALORIES!

Put the following in a blender and mix up.  Enjoy!
1 c. almond vanilla milk (I add another splash too)
1 tsp. cocoa powder
3 Tbsp. PB2 powder
Crushed ice (maybe 1/4 c.)

No comments:

Post a Comment