Thursday, September 5, 2013

September 5, 2013

"Helen"

Run 400m
21 KB Swings
12 pull ups

Time:  12:23
(25 lb dumbbells, jumping pull ups...I need to get a pull up assistance band!)

Yes, I am more out of shape now than I was in May because of the summer months off, but my Xfit has also changed a little.  The place where my xfit group was going before was the hs, but it closed its' doors to everyone but employees and their spouses.  Since that eliminated most of the group, a new facility was opened.  Somehow I can't seem to justify paying $40/month (which don't get me wrong, is still a good deal!) when I can get the same thing for free.  I have decided to stick with going to the hs, and although I dreaded the thought of going alone, I seem to have found some friends (4 of us total) who are going to do xfit together.  Right now I have made a calendar of a different WOD each day of the month, but then starting over each month so that we can compare our times to months previous and see growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment