Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013

The rest of last week consisted of being out of town for the 4th, rodeos and camping so I was too busy to do much, let a lone record anything down here.  I was bummed that I missed a Hero WOD over the holiday.  It sounded torturous, but challenging...and I love a good challenge.  If I ever have time to get back around to doing it, the WOD was called Schmalls. 

800 Meter run

2 rounds
50 Burpees
40 Pull ups
30 Pistols
20 KB Swings
10 Hand stand pushups
800 meter run  

Today's EXERCISE (07/08/13)
Walk 2 1/2 miles
Run 1 1/2 miles
Unfortunately, my son has a baseball game late tonight so I will be missing the WOD.  This week already sounds like another busy one!

FOOD:
Pre Workout - granola bar
Breakfast - Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Snack - ice cream bar
Lunch - Top Ramen salad & turkey sandwich
Dinner - banana and 2 bread sticks
Water - 8 c

No comments:

Post a Comment