Thursday, May 7, 2020

May 7, 2020


Today was a sad day for me. I pulled my hamstring during the warm up. It happened while warming up doing deadlifts or good mornings. Either way...I felt a couple pops on the backside of my leg and then had an immediate tingle from where the pop happened down to my foot. I thought I could go easy in the workout and be ok but during the first round, all was ok until I was modifying the ring muscle ups by doing dips and BOOM...there it was. I stretched it out for a good 20 mins in the gym before taking the walk a shame out of there. I was not only feeling embarrassed, but also upset that it would happen. I need to remember that I haven’t truly done CrossFit for a solid 7 years so easing it to it is hard for me to do. Being competitive, I hate that I have to sit it out for a little while so I can heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment