Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020...Back To The Beginning!

Sometime you need a reboot and sometimes you just need a boot...in the rear. That’s me. I’m needing a butt kick right now so today I signed up for CrossFit. I am so stinkin’ excited...that is until I can’t walk tomorrow! 😜

Here was today’s WOD. I’m not going to lie...I saw thrusters on the list and got excited! Thrusters are one way to get a good inner thigh burn.

I started with 3 rounds of 20” box jumps and 12 DB Snatches (6 per arm, using 15lbs DB), followed by a 3 mins rest. After that I modified and did 15 head toward the light sit ups and/or sit ups since I knew T2B would be pointless right now. After that I did thrusters...using a 35lb barbell. I wanted to do 12 each round as the WOD stayed, but ended up doing 12 - 8 - 6

To be honest, I forgot to look at the clock with the time, but I think it was somewhere around14:36. I will have to remember to look at the clock in the future...I’m too out of practice for now.

It’s already a struggle to walk, but I am so excited to get back to the ME I know and love. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment