Saturday, October 10, 2020

2020 Valley Throwdown

Today I took part in my 1st CrossFit competition. Did I win? No. But did I set some new PRs and walk away feeling proud of myself? You bet! 

Some may think pushing yourself to such extremes is crazy, and they’re probably right, but somehow my WODs are the most relaxing part to my day. I walk in the mornings for mental clarity and therapy sessions, but my nights are reserved for challenging all my bottled up “energy” and emotions. 

I love Crossfit! ❤️πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸƒπŸΌ‍♀️







 WOD #1: 

Power clean @ 75lbs

Burpees 

Tricep dios from 24” box

Time: 6:28

Front squat 1RM @ 105lbs

WOD #2:

Power snatch with 55lbs 
Wall walks
Box jumps/Box Steps Ups 

Rounds: (I think) 5 rounds + 3 power snatch & 1 wall walk 
WOD #3:
Deadlifts @ 85lbs 
Jumping pull ups 
42 singles 
Time: 4:02 (this time surprised me and several others...and I took 2 in this heat, for the scaled version!)


No comments:

Post a Comment