Monday, July 13, 2015

Kannarraville Falls


YEAH!  We did it!  We hiked Kannarraville Falls again this summer.  This has turned into a yearly family tradition now; one that all my kids enjoy.
I clocked our hike on my app "Map My Run" and it said it ended up being 7.88 miles long.  Last year when I clocked it, it was a little more than 8 miles.  I think the variation was that we parked in the main parking lot instead of down the road a few blocks at the city hall, where parking is free.
Here is my husband and I during the hike.  Check out those rocks!!  Aren't they incredibly beautiful?  I love this hike because it covers trails, roads, streams to wade through, ladders to climb, and shade throughout.  It is also perfect for people of all ages!  My 3 year old niece was with us, and she was a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment