Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7, 2015

I've been a bit of a slacker lately, in both the food and exercise side of things.  All my workout buddies have dropped off and it has been a true test to me.  Last week I decided that there are only 7 weeks left of school so I had better make the most of it, with or without anyone by my side!  We will see...starting off this morning just about killed me.  I hate how long it takes to build up to a point and how quickly you can lose it!  Oh well!  The point is, I went by my self this morning and didn't die!  I can do this!!

10 air squats
20 KB Snatch (10 each side) 20 lb
30 sit ups
40 DU/120 JR

3 rounds

Pre-Workout:  granola bar
Breakfast - bagel
Snack - 2 breakfast biscuits
Lunch - 2 hamburger steaks with onion and brown gravy
Snack -  Del Monte fruit Burst fruit puree (peach & mango), 1 c. fresh strawberries and pineapple, 
healthy PB & Choco "shake"
Dinner - 
Water - 6 c.

No comments:

Post a Comment