Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015

15 KB Swings (30 lbs)
30 sit ups
200m run

3 rounds

*I have also gone on my 2.5 mile walk for the last 2 nights.  Yesterday was a rest day at the gym for me...late night to bed the night before!

Pre-workout Snack - 1/2 granola bar
Breakfast - toasted flat bread with cinnamon&sugar flavored cream cheese
Snack - fruit snacks
Lunch - 1 flatbread pb&j with bag of BBQ Jimmy John chips, 1 foil wrapped choco egg
Snack -  trail mix granola bar, Dole mixed fruit puree
Dinner - hamburger corn casserole*

Water - 6 c.

Hamburger Corn Casserole

1 ½ - 2 lbs. hamburger
1 onion (cook with hamburger and drain)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1 c. sour cream
1 can corn drained
½ bag medium width noodle 
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper


Drizzle with ½ stick of butter.  Sprinkle with paprika or salad supreme.  Top with bread crumbs and bake @ 350 for 40 minutes.


*Tonight I substituted hamburger for ground turkey.  Also, since my family is fairly picky, I use 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and no cream of mushroom.  For the onion, I sprinkle in a little minced onion for flavor, but don't add a whole onion like the recipe suggests.  Try what works best for your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment