Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Yes, I have still been faithfully doing my crossfit workouts, but since I have printed up month long calendars, I find it harder to get on here and type up my daily WODs.  My goal is to start typing up my WODs and times again AND to upload my monthly calendars on to this site.  I'll work on it...
In the meantime, here was today's WOD:

Torture by 10's
10 push ups
20 sit ups
30 squats
40 lunges (20/leg)
50 jumping jacks
60 second wall sit

3 rounds

Time:  18:10

Although, I have been consistent with my workouts, I don't feel as though I have pushed my hardest with the weights.  I know I have still been getting a good daily workout in, but the amount of sweat and all, but I am going to strive to work on bringing back the weights more and adding more to what I already know I can do.  With that being said, I did 15 assisted pull ups at the end of my workout today...got to get back to the basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment